Job Title: Housekeeper
Job Type: Part-time, permanent
Job ID: 20120-08
Dreams are Bigger in Blyth. As we continue to expand into LCBO locations, restaurants and pubs across Ontario, we are humbled by the call for "More Cowbell!" Cowbell is growing and so is the team. What also continues to grow is a strong and dynamic organic culture that underpins the four pillars at Cowbell: integrity, quality, community and social responsibility.
The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining immaculate cleanliness throughout all guest facing areas of the Cowbell Farm. This role will require extreme attention to detail, the ability to react quickly and efficiently, and a desire to create and maintain a well-kept and orderly environment throughout the Cowbell Farm.
Roles and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Housekeeper include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Clean and dust walls, baseboards, floors, furniture, window sills, etc.;
- Monitor and clean guest bathrooms on an on-going basis;
- Monitor and clean employee areas, including team rooms;
- Sweep and mop floors as needed;
- Straighten chairs and tables into perfect alignment;
- Replace amenities throughout the building as needed;
- Ensure guest facing areas of building remain fingerprint free throughout the day;
- Ensure fresh floral arrangements are maintained in guest facing areas;
- Order and maintain cleaning supplies as needed;
- Deep cleaning as assigned on special project days; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Previous WHMIS training is an asset;
- Strong customer service disposition;
- Ability to work well independently as well as in teams, and;
- Ability to accept continual feedback and direction.
- Position is in a publicly facing Destination Brewery with incredibly high standards for quality and cleanliness. Chosen applicant must be comfortable working in an open setting, and occasionally interacting with Cowbell’s guests;
- Position will require long periods of standing and walking;
- Required to work in a loud, open area;
- Will be required to lift heavy objects up to but not exceeding 50 pounds and at times complete tasks that are physically demanding;
- Required to address a continual stream of feedback and direction which may cause stress;
How to Apply
- Please send your cover letter and resume directly to: email@example.com
- In the subject line, please cite the job title and Job ID
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cowbell Brewing Co. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Cowbell Brewing Co. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.