Job Title: Dishwasher
Reports To: Chef
Job Type: Full-time and part-time
Job ID: 2019-27
Dreams are Bigger in Blyth. As we continue to expand into LCBO locations, restaurants and pubs across Ontario, we are humbled by the call for ‘More Cowbell!’ The Cowbell Farm in Blyth opened its doors in August, 2017 and our dream to have North America’s First Carbon Neutral Brewery is becoming an exciting reality. Cowbell is growing and so is the team. What also continues to grow is a strong and dynamic organic culture that underpins the four pillars at Cowbell: integrity, quality, community, and social responsibility.
Reporting to the Chef, the Dishwasher will be responsible for washing all dish ware and cutlery. The Dishwasher must be able to work quickly and effectively in order to maintain the pace of food service. The position is a potential stepping stone for prep and line cook work.
Roles and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Chef, the duties and responsibilities of the Dishwasher include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Wash dishes manually;
- Wash dishes with an automatic dishwasher;
- Assist kitchen staff with prep and plating as required;
- Conduct cleaning duties as required, such as mopping, sweeping, and other cleaning duties; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- The ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant staff;
- The ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment; and
- The ability to work well in collaborative teams along with the ability to take direction.
- Position may require long periods of standing and walking;
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours; and
- Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your cover letter and resume directly to: email@example.com
- In the subject line, please cite the job title and Job ID
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cowbell Brewing Co. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Cowbell Brewing Co. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations atany stage of the hiring process.