Careers at Cowbell
Cowbell is a great place to work. We are passionate about contributing to the local community by providing new employment opportunities and helping grow the economy. Our values include the ingredients of ethical, environmental, and social responsibility — working together for a better community — and great beer! Browse our current job postings and reach out to us!
Reporting to the Manager, Operations, the Operations Assistant is responsible for supporting the production team as needed. The Operations Assistant will specifically assist with packaging, canning, kegging and general housekeeping of the production area.View Full Posting
Under the supervision of the Manager, Operations, the duties and responsibilities of the Operations Assistant include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in warehouse, shipping and receiving operations;
- Assist in packaging operations including building, packing, and wrapping can trays, cleaning materials, housekeeping, and more;
- Ability to work hands on with assisting all aspects of production;
- Other duties as assigned.
Reporting to the Chef, the Cook will support the culinary team with the efficient operation of Cowbell Kitchen Inc. The Cook must be a positive, enthusiastic, team oriented individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment. The Cook will be responsible for maintaining a clean and organized kitchen area in order to run smooth service.View Full Posting
Under the supervision of the Chef, the duties and responsibilities of the Cook include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare food items in a timely and consistent manner;
- Set up stations with predetermined supplies required to run service smoothly;
- Practice sanitation and safety guidelines governing the safe storage and handling of food to avoid the possibility of contamination or spoilage;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and working relations with all kitchen staff;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment; and
- Other duties as assigned.
We are Cowbell.
Cowbell’s leaders are resolute in the support of the values to which this company will aspire and honour, the kind of organic culture our workplace will develop, and the reputation for disciplined leadership and product excellence we will achieve together.
Cowbell is growing and so is the team. What also continues to grow is a strong and dynamic organic culture that underpins the four pillars at Cowbell: integrity, quality, community, and social responsibility. Everything we do is measured against these values to ensure that we are true to ourselves and what we would like to be when we grow up.
The values to which we ascribe influence everything we do, from branding to contractor selection. We will only work with qualified, tier one manufacturers, vendors, suppliers and trades and we will hold ourselves mutually accountable to established and measured best practices. This includes fully-implemented quality assurance, quality control and environmental protocols. Cowbell will be transparent in its initiatives.
IntegrityDefines our character.
QualityIn everything we do.
Social ResponsibilityLead by example.